Hi,

I attempted to run a 32 bit built L4Linux/Fiasco.OC built from 15.05 Genode
Framework onto a VirtualBox instance with the following VirtualBox
configuration attached in the mail.

I only saw a few lines of Boot message quickly passing by (too quick to
actually read it) and then a blank screen.

Do I need to do anymore thing to make the ISO L4Linux run on the VirtualBox
?