Hi all!

I'm trying to follow the instructions stated on the page
http://genode.org/documentation/developer-resources/porting_dosbox but I
seem to be getting some problems.

I could export the svn directory of DosBox successfully, and a directory
for DosBox was also created successfully. But once I *cd* into the
directory, I could not seem to run the *make* instruction; all I got in the
*build.log* file was *make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.
Stop. *(though I notice that there's a *Makefile.am*)

Thanks!