Hello Mehmet,

To be clear, the utility comes from UCSC, it is not a part of a linux
install (ubuntu or other).

Did you download the kent source and compile the twoBitToFa utility? Or
ftp the compiled version from hgdownload? If so, double check that the
utility is executable and in your shell path.

If you need to obtain the utility, an executable version can be
downloaded here via ftp:
http://hgdownload.cse.ucsc.edu/admin/exe/linux.x86_64/

Ftp help:
http://genome.ucsc.edu/FAQ/FAQdownloads.html#download1
(follow instructions, except cd into the directory above)

Complete source, from which you can compile the utility yourself:
http://genome.ucsc.edu/FAQ/FAQdownloads.html#download27

Please let us know if you continue to have trouble,
Jennifer

Jennifer Jackson
UCSC Genome Informatics Group
http://genome.ucsc.edu/