On 7/27/05, Duncan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> A likely more effective method of at least confirming whether there is
> such a thing, if you don't already know where it is, would be to
> view/pager/edit the .config file, since that puts it in flat format,
> meaning you just have to go down the list, rather than browsing thru all
> that nesting...
> <snip>
O'course I've browsed all only because I was searching for that little
stupid pcspeaker module that has recently been moved in a new gracious
position I nevere remember, and while surfing I noticed no ht... (I'm
not so masochistic ;-) )
But me too, I must absolutely thanks all of you guys for this really
interesting thread!
This is the moment when you love even the word mailing-list!
Cheers!

--
Paolo Ripamonti
e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]