Jared Lindsay posted
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, excerpted
below,  on Thu, 06 Oct 2005 13:59:54 -0700:

> Sorry, I didn't realize I was sending in HTML.  I don't see any way to
> permanently make the change, so I will have to remember to always output
> in plain text for this mailing list.

Thanks.  Often folks don't realize it.  Maybe it's a feature you could ask
Google to add?  I know even MSOE had a checkbox beside individual
addresses to send plain-text only to them, as well as an overall
plain-text only option.  I've never been much for webmail, however, so I'm
not sure what the usual options are, there.  One would think open-source
community friendly Google would have that sort of option, but maybe enough
folks haven't asked?