I think i have solved my problem. However I am unhappy with the consequence.
The problem is  may caused by chipset used in my pc. It fail to recognized
between usb 1.1 or usb 2.0 devices. Before this I ve compile all hci module
(ehci, uhci and ohci). Some how my pc keep detecting all devices as usb 2.0
and using ehci drivers. So it fails to mount all usb 1.1 devices but very
excellent on usb 2.0 devices. Thus, it keep generating error code 110.

To overcome the situation I unload ehci_hcd modules and load only ohci_hcd and
uhci_hcd modules. ehci_hcd cannot be loaded even uhci and uhci is loaded or I
ll get the error 110 again. Afterthat all usb_drive work perfectly.

At last, I am happy because i can use all usb devices but i am unhappy because
there are some usb devices that are claimed as usb  2.0 devices but they
aren,t.