Alex Bennee posted <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, excerpted below,  on
Tue, 25 Oct 2005 09:25:50 +0100:

> On Mon, 2005-10-24 at 05:17 -0700, Duncan wrote:
>> Alex Bennee posted <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, excerpted below,  on
>
>> Esearch says the homepage is http://psyco.sourceforge.net.  Quoting the
>> top two news items on that page:
>>

> Bah - I'd gone straight for the Documentation which failed to mention it
> in the known bugs category :-(
>
> Well I guess that answers that.

So you'd RTFMed, but the wrong FM! =8^(

Google did come up with an earlier entry on the site as well, saying the
same thing, but of course that wouldn't do you much good either, if you're
looking somewhere else!

S'all-good, tho.  Soemtimes us geeks get channeled in on one thing and
couldn't see the obvious other if it hit us in the nose -- until someone
points it out, of course!  <g>  Just glad I can be doing the pointing out
instead of the one it's being pointed out to, for a change.  =8^)