To: <gentoo-amd64@lists.gentoo.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2005 9:02 AM
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Problems getting started

Drake Donahue wrote:

try:
run:
cd /mnt/gentoo
cp /mnt/cdrom/snapshots/portage-20050709.tar.bz2 /mnt/gentoo
(this will set conditions as though snapshot was downloaded) then:

It tells me there is no space left on device?
There's probably a clue in the my response to the other message, same thread?
I suspect that things are not mounted the way I think they are.

Peter

tar -xvjf /mnt/gentoo/portage-20050709.tar.bz2 -C /mnt/gentoo/usr

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Martin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>