I am really sorry for this, I am following fwbuilder instructions from
tp://www.fwbuilder.org/archives/cat_howtos.html#000095
it recommends ssh to [EMAIL PROTECTED], which lost me.  Correctly someone
pointed out about allowing root access with ssh,  I had forgotten I
stopped this in the absence of a firewall, all I need to do is install
the fwall I have built.  However, this needs a user and pass.  I
generated the password but I can't activate the inst procedure.  The
sshing was just a recommended test.  Do I need to allow ssh root login
to install my firewall?
Thanks.

--
Dr Gavin Seddon
School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences