Hi
I have an Amd64 x2 system and this is the second time my networks broke after an update. With dhcp it wont recieve an ipaddress, with a forced ipaddress it will show the address, i can ping it, but any ping outside its own is unreachable. This time i made an uDa world and configured a new kernel, i used the old kernel config except that i configured it for winbond hardware sensor. revdep-rebuild is ok.

The last emerge was about alsa-libs, python, pycrypto, poppler, dbus, sqlite, alsa-tools, samba, libsigc++, and libgnomemm. Everythin worked just fine before this.

Any help i can get would be helpful. I don't know where to start.

Martin