Gavin Seddon wrote:
> Hi,
> this is vmware-workstation.  When I power in it starts.  I get the
> vmware progress bar.  It says 'examining hardware'.  Then there is an
> error that I cannot see and it all starts again.
>
> The cd will boot if I try and inst. on my machine as the 1ary os.
> Gavin

I've had intermittent problems reading from the "real" cd drive,
especially during boot of a virtual machine. I usually rip the CD to an
ISO image, then specify the image file using "Use ISO Image" rather than
the physical drive.

--
David Ameiss
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

begin:vcard
fn:David Ameiss
n:Ameiss;David
org:29West, Inc.
adr:Suite 306;;29W110 Butterfield Road;Warrenville;IL;60555;US
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Senior Systems Engineer
tel;work:(630) 836-2990 x352
x-mozilla-html:FALSE