I also found

AMD Opteron 165 Dual Core BOX (S939)

and my question is - which one to choose ?? I want to handle with low-latency software for music & mixing, like rosegarden & rest of this lovely stuff ;)

just question to PRACTICE - have you work on it and how do you see the performance, and other practice knowledge..

 > However, you might want to investigate the USE flags nptl and nptlonly
if you don't have them set already, and make sure your kernel supports
SMP.

NPTLONLY works for me just for 3 months ;)) and I'm very happy with it ;)
IF ANYBODY HERE DON'T HAVE THIS FLAG, in my opinion should switch the system to it right now ;) it IS really much faster as POSIX compatible..

My crystal ball says that PC components get cheaper all the time, and
you should just buy what you can afford when you need it.  I think I
paid about $900 for this exact CPU 7 months ago... :-<

I gave about 170 euros, so this is not-so-bad to change it as now I can got 80 euros for it ;)

--
Piotr