On Thursday 31 August 2006 06:13, "Lorenzo Milesi"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote about '[gentoo-amd64] Mplayer':
> Does anyone of you use ~amd64 up up to date and have problems with
> mplayer?

I've masked off
=media-libs/x264-svn-20060810
=media-video/mplayer-1.0_pre20060810
because they caused a downgrade/upgrade cycle in portage (for me) and I
haven't had any mplayer issues since then.

I'm currently using
=mplayer-1.0_pre8-r1
so this may be relevant; the version I have masked is the latest.

--
"If there's one thing we've established over the years,
it's that the vast majority of our users don't have the slightest