On Tuesday 07 November 2006 05:39, Duncan wrote:
> Mauro Maroni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> posted
> [EMAIL PROTECTED], excerpted below, on  Mon, 06 Nov
>
> 2006 22:36:11 -0300:
> >
> > Did anyone get a segmentation fault when installing coreutils-6.4? See
> > build error below
>
> See that references header I quoted above?  That means you replied to a
> happens), instead of starting a new thread.

Sorry about that, I believe I was going to reply something but suddenly had
that coreutils issue and ended re-writting on the same email somehow

> Briefly answering your question anyway... I have it merged here, which
> means it must have merged just fine.  According to the date on one of the
> package files, I merged it Oct. 24th.

Well, then I got segfaults compiling other packages, and a couple of times the
machine freezed doing trivial things like browsing the web. Could this be a
hardware issue? RAM seems to be OK as I ran memtest during the night and did
not show any error after 9 hours.