Hemmann, Volker Armin wrote:
> On Tuesday 14 November 2006 20:48, Florian D. wrote:
>
>> Duncan wrote:
>>
>>> Michel Merinoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> posted
>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED], excerpted below, on  Tue, 14 Nov 2006
>>> 18:34:00
>>>
>>> +0300:

>>> 2.6.18, given your report.  IDR where it was before, but the new option
>>> is CONFIG_IOMMU, located at Processor type and features > IOMMU support.
>>> As
>>>
>> hmm.. I have vanilla-2.6.18.2 and there is no `IOMMU support' option. It is
>> enabled by default. I guess on 2.6.18-r1 its the same.
>>

> yes there is an option. Look  again.

Yes, there was such trick. Thanks for everyone, especially Duncan for
not saying the word 'slaveryware'. :-)

But it still doesn't work. I'll try to have more work around little
later. I checked off IOMMU support manually, but the AMD64 (but it was
set to yes) option didn't appear in the menu. I recompiled the kernel
with no effect.