I honestly don't think thats going to shorten your boot time more than a
second, and i can't remember what exactly netmount is, but i think it is
related to the status of your net.eth0.  That and your using an amd64 bit
gentoo, dont know what could make your boot faster, um better processor?
more ram?  How long does your boot normally take?  Because yes not mounting
any file systems is a nice jump, but other than that I think you're fine.