I think by that he means, the path of konqueror in your system.  I
think the nspluginwrapper installs it for all apps on your system,
correct me if i am wrong lol, but for fox i just extracted the flash
download to my desktop, did a nspluginwrapper -v -a -i, then i went
into the folder i extracted and did a nspluginwrapper -i
libflashplayer.so  and thats how it works for me lol.  so if that
doesnt get you the flash for konq then hit the forums.  gl

On 2/6/07, Sergio Polini <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Jan Jitse Venselaar:
> I have flash working in 64-bit konquerer by using the
> nspluginwrapper and setting up the right path in the plugins
> settings of konqueror.

Please, how did you set that right path?
I've read that I should go to Settings -> Configure Konqueror ->
Plugins, but I can't see any Plugins options (there are: Behavior,
Appearance, Preview & Meta-Data, File Associations, Web Behavior,
Java & Javascript, AdBlock Filters, Fonts, Web Shortcuts, History
Sidebar, Cookies, Cache, Proxy, Stylesheets, Crypto, Browser
Identification, Performance).

Thanks

Sergio

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already
tomorrow in Australia." Charles Schultz
"No penguins were harmed during the writing, just a bunch of broken
windows to let them escape..."-xtacocorex