Hi, I've trouble with the gnome walk-paper,

I'm trying to rotate them by a set of photos in a directory of my user
home. I think that one I do it, but no more time. One (the fist of them)
of The 2 screensaver items in the menu System of gnome (I don't know if
it this program is the problem or solution) has an advanced option that
say 'select a directory for to take the images' if I try to change it
say 'error trying /home/user1/fotos/fotos' and th last '/fotos' put him
but if I change ImageDirectory from /home/user1/.xscreensaver and put
here the correct path, only change the screensaver but not the walkpaper
as I want.

Thank's and regards