"Pete Pardoe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> posted
[EMAIL PROTECTED], excerpted
below, on  Tue, 11 Sep 2007 17:51:01 -0300:

> Mark
>
> I have it and have ignored it but it would be nice to get rid of.  Did
> you recieve a solution from anyone?

Is your problem related (as discussed in a subthread) to gcc-3, or are
you still getting it with gcc-4.1?  Note that if you didn't unmerge
gcc-3, it'll still be there, and if you didn't gcc-config -> 4.x, the
system will still be using it by default.  Even if you switched to gcc-4,
if you didn't do the suggested emerge --emptytree world afterward, you
likely have old gcc-3 compiled packages on your system that may be
causing dependency issues.

(Note that I've not merged qt4 here yet myself, but am thinking about it
more strongly as the kde4 release gets closer.  KDE of course being my
desktop of choice.  Thus, I may be running into such issues myself pretty
soon.  If you're still having issues and it's not due to trying to
compile using gcc-3, I'm interested.)