if you load at boot bcm43xx as hal should do, you have to unload them before
using ndiswrapper. if you want to stop them from loading put:

blacklist bcm43xx in this file:
/etc/modprobe.d/blacklist
and remember that you need also the firmware in /lib/firmware if you're
using the bcm43xx modules.

for the scripts i don't know what you mean since i didn't find anything on
the forum. the only script that could be done is the one that adds the
modules needed for bcm43xx in the kernel, then compile the kernel, then
install it, then download and cut the firmware, then install the firmware to
/lib/firmware and then ask you to reboot. since these steps aren't difficult
for a user to do, i think that there's no need for a script version.
using wpa_supplicant is easy; just install networkmanager and nm-applet if
you're using gnome or knetworkmanager if you're using kde and you have a
fully working utility for wpa managing. you may only have some problems with
non-standard wpa_enterprise networks and knetworkmanager since it disables
some configuration options which are disabled from the standard network
settings. the only thing that you need to do when using networkmanager is to
delete /etc/init.d/net.eth0 and /etc/init.d/net.eth1 for the first and
second network interfaces and then do a rc-update add NetworkManager
default. this will change your network manager from the old ifconfig to the
new networkmanager.