On 6/19/08, Mark Haney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Well, I was going to try icedtea just to see how it worked, and I wanted to
> not have to spend a lot of time installing/configuring. There's a HOWTO page
> for icedtea, but the libre_java_overlay mentioned isn't there now.  Is there
> another way to automate the install?

icedtea is in java-overlay now.  I haven't had a chance to test it
yet, but icedtea-6.1.2 builds for me.

Does anyone know why cups is pulled as well?

--
aim: cyst23
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating
badgers into the area."  - UK military spokesman Major Mike Shearer