Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
> On 06/23/2009 06:01 PM, Mark Haney wrote:

> If the output of:
>
>   grep IUSE /usr/portage/kde-base/kdeedu-meta/kdeedu-meta-4.2.4.ebuild
>
> doesn't result in this:
>
>   IUSE="kdeprefix"
>
> then emerge --sync and try again.  Also, check /etc/portage/package.use
> and see if you disabled kdeprefix there and simply forgot about it.

Nope, those are all right.  Here's what I have when I look at those
commands:

octavian ~ # grep IUSE
/usr/portage/kde-base/kdeedu-meta/kdeedu-meta-4.2.4.ebuild
IUSE="kdeprefix"
octavian ~ # cat /etc/portage/package.use/monolithic
#Not sure I want to keep this this way:
#kde-base/kdepimlibs -kdeprefix
dev-python/PyQt4 webkit dbus qt3support
sys-libs/glibc userlocales
app-cdr/k3b -hal
x11-libs/wxGTK unicode
net-p2p/amule gtk
sys-apps/pciutils -zlib
dev-libs/xmlrpc-c curl
x11-libs/qt:4 accessibility dbus gif jpeg png qt3support ssl zlib opengl
www-plugins/mplayerplug-in divx quicktime realmedia wmp
net-analyzer/wireshark gtk
x11-libs/qt-gui dbus
dev-lang/python berkdb sqlite
app-text/poppler-bindings gtk cairo
media-libs/wxsvg ffmpeg

Note that the one '-kdeprefix' line I have in package.use is commented
out.  That is my entire pacakge.use file, FWIW.  So what now?

--
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415