David Shen <davidshe...@googlemail.com> posted
53e35fd50907030547y75a41f9fy7da0721dfc24c...@mail.gmail.com, excerpted
below, on  Fri, 03 Jul 2009 20:47:41 +0800:

> The xen dom0 only have framebuffer backend compiled, thus cannot have
> framebuffer when the system is booted. This is really difficult to work.
> Is it possible to enable the framebuffer on dom0?

I'm guessing that for questions such as this, particularly as this one
doesn't appear to be Gentoo/amd64 specific, are more likely to get useful
answers on the Gentoo/server list, than here.  It seems most list
regulars here are desktop/laptop/workstation users, not so many server
admins, so answers are likely to be a bit sparse, here.

Then again maybe I'm wrong and all the server admins are lurking, since
nobody has been asking server questions, and they'll all pop out of the