Fernando Boaglio wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I'm a big fan of KDE, but since release 4.2.4 I 've been through some
> issues ... and AFAIK is 64bit only:
>
> - Amarok is mute =(
>
> - devices are not mounting automatically =(
>
> I've tried some fixes I read on forums without any luck.
>
> So... how about you guys, same thing? =)
>
> BTW, I'm running now 4.3RC2 with the same problems =/
>
> []'s
> Fernando Boaglio

My Amarok works just fine, I use it all the time for radio and podcasts
without trouble.

As for mounting devices automatically I don't do that anymore, I had
issues with devices automounting, but being boinced from mount point to
mount point (ie /dev/sda1 to /dev/sdb1 to /dev/sdc1) even if I left the
device connected.  So I manually mount everything now.

--
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415