On 03/16/2015 08:31 AM, Duncan wrote:
> Thanasis posted on Sun, 15 Mar 2015 21:44:54 +0200 as excerpted:
>
>> http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817151113
>
> So it's /not/ a standard ATX power supply,

If the case has enough space to accommodate it, then all you might have
to do is drill a hole or two for the fixing screws.

> 2) This PSU /does/ say "super low fan noise" in the specs, and the
> reviews seem to agree, tho the noise level in dB isn't actually
> quantified for comparison purposes.
>
> I'd be a bit skeptical of the feature claim on its own without an actual
> comparable dB quantification, but the reviews do alleviate my skepticism
> somewhat.  That may be an additional reason for the price.

Most probably this PSU is going to be totally silent for you. Why?
Take a closer look at the third one image, the small label near the
PSU's fan (rotate the image 180 degrees to read it):

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817151113