On Sat, Dec 14, 2013 at 04:24:25PM -0800, Matt Turner wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 14, 2013 at 2:24 PM, W. Trevor King <[email protected]> wrote:
> > From: "W. Trevor King" <[email protected]>
> >
> > On Sat, Dec 14, 2013 at 10:44:13AM -0800, Matt Turner wrote:
> >> I feel they're basically ready to go, but I want everyone to be in
> >> the habit of sending patches to the list, so please do.
> >
> > Here you go :).
> 
> Looks good to me. The whole thing is
> 
> Reviewed-by: Matt Turner <[email protected]>

Excellent.  Pending issues raised by others, we're just waiting on
Brian's ack of my Git reshuffle and minor tweaks.

> I'd drop the last patch unless it will make rebasing particularly
> difficult. Your call.

I just rebased locally, and it wasn't bad.  Brian touches a number of
these lines later anyway with some logical refactoring, so they'll
just get re-wrapped then.

Cheers,
Trevor

-- 
This email may be signed or encrypted with GnuPG (http://www.gnupg.org).
For more information, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pretty_Good_Privacy

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: OpenPGP digital signature

Reply via email to