Roman Gaufman wrote:
Here is the same script, more human readable and configurable:

P=kdebase-meta
V=3.4.0_beta1

for i in $(cat /usr/portage/kde-base/$P/$P-$V.ebuild | grep -o
"kde-base.*)" | sed 's/)//')
do sed -i 's/~mips/mips/' /usr/portage/$i/`basename $i`-$V.ebuild
done

Enjoy,
Roman

Keywording is a lot more than just adding the keyword to the ebuild. Try running repoman 400 times (ouch!). Is this so hard to grasp? What isn't hard to grasp, is that you have no idea what you are talking about.

We know what we're doing, and we know that dealing with so many ebuilds for a single desktop environment is much more trouble than it is worth, especially when we would need to test them all in both big endian and little endian installs over three different userland ABIs, as Kumba pointed out, and you completely ignored.

Steve