On Sun, 2005-01-23 at 14:55 -0600, Andrew Gaffney wrote:
> Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
> > |
> > | It wouldn't be local to the other infrastructure, but is
> > | gentooexperimental.org up to this task?
> >
> > Sssss! If you don't talk about it it might go away.
>
> Does the same work on you? :P

Actually, it is usually easier to just start on some x86-only thread.
After the initial loud "x86 sucks!" tie raid, he'll run off to go back
and surround himself in some Sparc loving to wash the uncleanliness of
x86 from himself.

That'll buy you at least a couple days.

--
Chris Gianelloni
Release Engineering - Operations/QA Manager