On Sun, 2005-01-23 at 22:53 +0100, Patrick Lauer wrote:
> > > Thanks for not listening, moron.
> >
> > Ahh, yes.  Allow me to show you other developers this.  This is the
> > point where the argument breaks down.  The opposing side in the debate
> > has no positive answer, so instead has turned to personal attack.  You
> > just have to love acts of desperation.
>
> Look:
> Me and Daniel have been insulted and called different not-so-nice things
> by you, Stuart and Ciaran. Our arguments have been ignored or refuted
> using orthogonal examples (e.g. touching a completely different
> problem).

Did you just ignore Jon's request for you to *STOP* with this thread?
It's embarrassing seeing this going on a list of ours. Please, stop this
nonsense. Its not getting anywhere. If anything please take both of your
arguements in private. None of us are reading this thread anymore.

--
Lance Albertson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Gentoo Infrastructure

---
GPG Public Key:  <http://www.ramereth.net/lance.asc>
Key fingerprint: 0423 92F3 544A 1282 5AB1  4D07 416F A15D 27F4 B742

ramereth/irc.freenode.net