maillog: 03/02/2005-08:37:57(-0500): Jason Cooper types
> For example, I would like to know how many currently running processes
> (and which ones) just had an executable or a library changed out from
> under them.  Also, if any files they have opened (fonts, etc) have
> changed.

# lsof -n | grep deleted

There is a good chance you'll see some irrelevant output as well, but
it's still something.

--
/    Georgi Georgiev   /  Absolutely nothing should be concluded       /
\     [EMAIL PROTECTED]    \  from these figures except that no            \