[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Visit it's site: http://www.muppetlabs.com/~breadbox/bf/
- You'll know why 'parodical'.
not really: it looks like something which might have real uses.

Hm... harder than perl, uglier than perl - nope. I think I'll stay with C/C++ and Python :)

it's a pity its inventor gave it such an ugly name,
but some people are like that ... (smile).

If someone doesn't like it's name - use acronym - bf

since the name is well-established, no objection here to adding it to Gentoo.

I'm not a dev, but I don't have any objections too.

--
Krzysiek 'Nelchael' Pawlik     RLU #322999    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
gentoo base system - kernel 2.6.10-ck5                   GPG:0x7E226904