Hey all,

I have some great news! The migration has been completed, and we're now
being powered by the all mighty Opteron processor for portage regen. We
didn't encounter any huge problems other than a depcache issue that we
noticed and fixed. If all goes well, you shouldn't notice a problem or
change.

The latest timestamp you should see is:

Thu Mar  3 04:06:32 UTC 2005

Anything after that timestamp will be from this new server. Please let
me know if you're having problems.

Cheers! :)

--
Lance Albertson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Gentoo Infrastructure | Operations Manager

---
GPG Public Key:  <http://www.ramereth.net/lance.asc>
Key fingerprint: 0423 92F3 544A 1282 5AB1  4D07 416F A15D 27F4 B742

ramereth/irc.freenode.net