pepone pepone wrote:
Hello i trying to build my own gentoo livecd with catalyst in order to
make a cd software demo.

 I follow the instruccions of catalys how-to and create my
livcecd-stage1.spec and livecd-stage2.spec based on spec files for
gentoo livecd. all the build process gos ok
and i have my livecd burning now. but allways when i trying to boot
the livecd i allways  have an eroor >>

How can i repare this error i need add same extra options to my kernel
i orders to boot from live cd?

This question would be better asked on the gentoo-catalyst mailing list.

--
Andrew Gaffney                            http://dev.gentoo.org/~agaffney/
Gentoo Linux Developer                                   Installer Project