On Sun, Feb 27, 2005 at 11:03:07PM +0000, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
> Anyway, I now consider my ass to be sufficiently well covered, and I've
> yet to see any coherent objections, so I've gone ahead with the commit.
> If you don't like it, feel free to not use it.

I'm glad this thread finally died.  I've got two things to add:

<complaint>

1) There are some folks on this list who address emails to the list in
   the To: *and* the CC: fields, resulting in *lots* of duplicates.
   Highly annoying.

2) I don't mean to start a flamewar on top-v-bottom posting, but if
   you are a bottom poster as I am, it would be helpful if you would trim
   the email that prompted your response to it's relevant parts so
   that minimum scrolling is required.

</complaint>

All done.

bc