On Sun, 2005-03-06 at 21:04 +0000, Stuart Herbert wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I'm preparing a small leaflet to hand out to attendees of the Gentoo UK 2005
>conference.  One thing I'd like to include in the leaflet is a list of all
>the Gentoo developers who are attending - whether you're speaking or not ;-)
>
>If you're going to be at the event, and you'd like your name and some
>promotional information about your area of Gentoo to go into the leaflet,
>please send me the following by Wednesday lunchtime:
>
>a) Your real name
>b) Your IRC nickname
>c) A mug-shot ;-)
>d) A *short* bio
>e) Anything you want included about the area(s) of Gentoo that you work on
>
>Come on, don't be shy ;-)
>
>Best regards,
>Stu

Hiya matey,
Ill need to catch up with you re a photo of me.
I have none on my camera! :)

a) John Mylchreest
b) johnm
d) An IT Consultant from the Isle of Man and am 22 years old. I enjoy
fishing, computers, driving, music and my favourite tv shows are
Futurama and Simpsons. I've been working in Gentoo for about 4 years,
and am amazed at the amount of ground we have made in that time.
e) Anything you want to plug about kernel, or anything else :P

Cheers!
John

--
Role:            Gentoo Linux Kernel Lead
Gentoo Linux:    http://www.gentoo.org