Michael Marineau wrote:

What's the point of a use flag if you purposfully use the sse useflag to
do something different?  this sort of thing would make more sense:

sse = sse's integer logic
sse = sse's floating point stuff
mmx2 = mmx2

Problem mmx2 = sse (on intel) mmx2 = I don't know what (on amd) mmx2 != mmxext

then if both mmx2 and sse are set, then just use mmx2 and disable sse as both are hardly needed. but I'm a little confused, if the mplayer config script uses mmx2 to enaple part of sse, is there something else that enables real mmx2?

See above

-- Michael Marineau [EMAIL PROTECTED] Oregon State University