Daniel Armyr wrote:
For those of you screaming "Show me the source!", I've added
winxp-sources to the tree.  Everyone be sure to thank our anonymous
Russian hacker, Crash Override, for this wonderful addition to the
portage tree.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~ $ emerge -vp winxp-sources

Calculating dependencies ...done!
[ebuild  N    ] sys-kernel/winxp-sources-5.1.2180  0 kB [1]

Looks like my sync server is having a slow day. The winxp-sources haven't made
it here yet.

Thats because they were hosted on gentooexperimental.org, which just got slashdotted:

http://linux.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=05/04/01/1453253&tid=190&tid=106

--
Rob Cakebread
Gentoo Linux Developer