Henrik Brix Andersen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I guess I could go with a simple -rX bump, but that wouldn't really
> reflect what the ebuild is - and I'd hate to have to add either a live
> CVS ebuild or a brand new net-wireless/orinoco-usb ebuild, since that
> would duplicate functionality, add unnecessary blocking etc.

You're probably going to need to do a -rX bump, but you can do it in a
way that more closely approximates the intent of the -rX system. Rather
than doing a live CVS checkout, use `cvs diff` to create a patchset.
Bumps of the -rX nature are often used to indicate patchlevel
increments. The patches could be tossed in the files/ directory or on
the Gentoo mirrors if it turns out to be very large.

Hope some of that was useful.

--
Batou: Hey, Major... You ever hear of "human rights"?
Kusanagi: I understand the concept, but I've never seen it in action.