We/me perl folks are working on it as quickly as we/i can. I'm slated to leave
for vacation this weekend and would hate to drop a change like minimal
support into the tree and then disappear for a week. that said, i plan on
testing the new ebuilds tomorrow if nothing interrupts me. part of the hitch
with the minimal support ebuild is that it will mean additions to perl-core/*
that we haven't gauged yet.

--

Michael Cummings   |    #gentoo-dev, #gentoo-perl