On Tuesday 14 June 2005 13:17, Anthony Gorecki wrote:

> Does anyone have a suggestion that would fit the requirements, other than
> using mod_auth_external, coupled with an authentication program? An
> interface to Cyrus-SASL would be ideal since I already have saslauthd
> running for Postfix.
>
> In addition, does anyone have an idea as to what authentication program
> could be used as the aforementioned intermediary?

You know that the "normal" way of doing this is to use ldap and krb5 together.
Ldap even has it's own apache module. Mind you though that pam_ldap,
mod_auth_pam, apache2, and mod_dav_svn seem to not be able to work together
reliably. There is some kind of strange issue there that's very hard to
diagnose. Using direct ldap authentication does work.

Paul

--
Paul de Vrieze
Gentoo Developer