On Jun 16, 2005, at 11:14, Rob Cakebread wrote:

Anyone have the source for the package aging list?

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.devel/23231

Maybe we can find a new server to run it on?

A while back, I worked on a simple MySQL-based system for tracking keyword changes. A quickly-thrown-together front-end[1] to the database has been available (albeit unannounced). Please note that this was not scheduled for release anytime and was strictly intended for myself (and Lina AKA j4rg0n, of course) -- a personal-use-only kind of setup. Nonetheless, I'm willing to spend more time on it to flesh it out (with input, of course). Since I haven't kept up to date with it -- what with work and Real Life(tm) and all lately, the database may be a bit out of whack. And again, the front-end is far from finished (more of just a test to explore what might be done with the data). I do intend on maintaining it at least enough to keep it usable for myself and Lina, so if there's enough interest, I'd be happy to expand it to meet the entire community's needs.

As an aside, the problems mentioned on this thread about the old script that used to send those top-10 e-mails to -dev are not (afaik) an issue with my implementation.

If this is of any interest to anyone out there, let me know. As always, I'm open to discussion and suggestions.

[1] http://charlies-server.no-ip.com/~gongloo/keywordlog

--

Hasan Khalil
eBuild and Porting Co-Lead