Hi all,

So there have been many complaints about how USE_EXPANDed flags don't belong
in IUSE. There haven't actually been any reasons given though. :P

I've assumed that the reasons they haven't been added thus far are due to what
emerge's output would look like if they were. So I've taken the liberty of
fixing up the output a bit. Now IUSE flags that are expansions of USE_EXPAND
will be outputted like this:

[ebuild  N    ] kde-base/kde-i18n-3.4.1  +arts -debug +kdeenablefinal
-xinerama LINGUAS="-ar -bg -bn -br -bs -ca -cs -cy -da -de -el -en_GB -eo -es
-et -eu -fi -fr -fy -ga -he -hi -hsb -hu -is -it +ja -lt -mk -nb -nds -nl -nn
-pa -pl -pt -pt_BR -ro -ru -se -sk -sl -sr [EMAIL PROTECTED] -sv -ta -tg -tr
-uk
-zh_CN" 0 kB

The format follows the same as standard USE flags but are separated out into
the individual variables that enable them. Of course, the ebuilds themselves
need to be updated to add the appropriate flags to IUSE.

Although I believe they should be, I'll leave it up to others to decide
whether said flags should be documented in use.desc. However, if it is
decided to not document them in use.desc, they won't be dropped from
repoman's checks until there is some other way that they can be documented.

Regards,
Jason Stubbs