Mike Doty wrote:
All-

Everyone welcome Jan(grahl04) as the newest GDP German translator.

Follow-up actually.

In
his own words, "Most of my time is currently spent attending the
University of Florida, apart from that I like to engage in a number of
volunteer organizations, such as the Civic Media Center, an alternative
library for non-corporate press as well as direct political campaings
and organizations in my area."

For those who might wonder, especially in GDP, he's been helping Tobias for a long time and it's about time we made him an official translator.
Welcome aboard Jan. You know where to find us if you need any help.

Cheers,
--
/  Xavier Neys
\_ Gentoo Documentation Project