Luca Barbato wrote:
Chris Frederick wrote:

I'd be happy to help test.  Is there any testing methodology that I
should follow?  Or any specific application I should test, or xorg
config settings I should try?

Just unmask and emerge the .13.4 driver as usual and use it as a
standard ati-driver. If it works as should that means that I repackaged
it correctly and requires no other patching...

lu

Everything works. The only problem is that it appears to be painfully slow. I have 4M generic video cards from the mid 90's that are giving faster framerates, and this thing is in an amd64 3K. I'm going to check the bios tonight, the board is using shared memory, and I might have set it really low since it wasn't working before. Other than that it's working well.

Thanks

Chris Frederick