Hi all,

Just a question, will there be a different group for moderators that
belong to staff and moderators which doesn't belong? I'm asking this
because users may relate different groups meaning official gentoo
replies from gentoo staff and not official from other moderators,
giving the idea of valid technical support from the gentoo staff
moderators.

Ricardo Loureiro

--

http://pgp.dei.uc.pt:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x6B7C0EC0