Hi All,

In the past, a few folks that aren't part of the SPARC herd had
communicated that they had the ability to actually test packages on
SPARC hardware and been giving the blessing of the SPARC team to keyword
select packages.

I'm trying to go through and update that list now to make sure it is
accurate.  Currently I have the following people and/or teams listed as
having the ability and permission to test and keyword on SPARC;

Name                    Package(s)
----                    ----------
Duncan Coutts           dev-lang/ghc
                        dev-lang/ghc-bin
                        dev-lang/nhc98
                        dev-lang/hugs98
                        dev-haskell/*
                        dev-util/darcs
Java Herd               dev-java/*
Jeff Forman             random stuff
Tom Martin              net-mail/*

Please contact me privately if you are missing from this list but have
notified the SPARC team in the past about an ability to keyword or if
you need to update what information is on the list.

Thanks,
--
Jason Wever
Gentoo/Sparc Team Co-Lead