On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 09:57:44 +0100
Stuart Herbert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It'd perhaps make sense to extend the DTD for metadata.xml, so that the
> <maintainer> tag has 'type' and 'organisation' attributes.  This would
> allow tools to tell the difference between an entry for a Gentoo
> maintainer, and an entry for an upstream maintainer.

Why modifying the DTD? We did something like this recently with
mail-filter/razor, in agreement with $upstream, and all that was needed was
the 'description' tag, which is already present in the DTD.

--
Andrej "Ticho" Kacian <ticho at gentoo dot org>
Gentoo Linux Developer - net-mail, antivirus, amd64