Archive links for the complete morning and afternoon sessions are at
http://devconference.gentoo.org

With IU's media servers we can make links that start at the times of each
individual presentation, but I'll probably get to those later as they need to
be timed and I lack the motivation right now.

Thanks to the speakers of the conference, to Global Netoptex for hosting the
conference, and to Indiana University for providing the streaming servers and
bandwidth.

-Corey

PS - For those who are emailing me about using the Real Media codec.  Yes, I
realize it is a "proprietary" format, but it is one that we as a distribution
support, so if you wish to protest the webcast it is your loss.  When I sent
a call for help with this conference, IU offered their services.  Nobody else
did, and despite that nobody else could handle the capacity that they could.
If it is offensive to people to do it in real, we will skip the webcasting
next time.

--
Corey Shields
Gentoo Linux Infrastructure Team