On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:38:08 -0400 Chris Gianelloni
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
| There's also the size issue.  I use opengl-update on the LiveCD
| builds, and have exactly zero need for *any* other eselect module, so
| why should I be required to have them all to just get the one that I
| need?

Heh. You complain about the size of an eselect module, and then go and
include a stinkin' great bitmap splash screen.

Anyway, I'm in favour of separate distribution of modules once eselect
reaches a 1.0 release. Until then there's still a chance someone might
go and change the API...

--
Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Vim, Shell tools, Fluxbox, Cron)
Mail            : ciaranm at gentoo.org
Web             : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm