On Tue, Aug 23, 2005 at 06:58:53PM -0400, Kristian Benoit wrote:
> Yeah, I'd really like having a snapshot, even if I'd prefer having
> cvs/svn access. You can send me it by mail or make it available
> somewhere.
Pardon the delay, wanted to iron out building code before
pushing the snapshot up- it's available at
http://dev.gentoo.org/~ferringb/new-08-25-05.tar.bz2

anonsvn is in the air, but in the interim I'll be doing snapshot's as
stuff comes in.

/me notes again, that it is not usable yet.
You can build packages with it, but the classes for merge operations
aren't in place, meaning no merge.
Bugs probably exist up the ying yang also; if you want to hack on it,
then by all means go for it, otherwise kindly wait (general disclaimer
that one).
~harring